Home

I4 traffic Tampa to Orlando

Real-time Orlando traffic information. Our maps show updates on road construction, traffic accidents, travel delays and the latest traffic speeds. Data is automatically updated every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Free Driving Directions, Traffic Reports & GPS Navigation App by Waze. Social GPS, Maps & Traffic I'm sure it won't be near as bad leaving around 4:00. 5. Re: I-4 Tampa to Orlando traffic around 4pm, is it that bad? The only traffic I encountered was southbound around Tampa airport, reduced speeds to around 30, northbound was clear, left Sanford at 4-30, in the sirata beach at 6-40, lovely drive down... Real-time Disneyworld traffic information. Our maps show updates on road construction, traffic accidents, travel delays and the latest traffic speeds. Data is automatically updated every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Free Driving Directions, Traffic Reports & GPS Navigation App by Waze. Social GPS, Maps & Traffic

Real-Time Traffic - Orlando, Florida The I-4 Exit Guid

1. I-4 Orlando, FL Traffic in Real Time. ezeRoad I-4 Florida. Interstate 4 Florida Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report. Accidents. Weather. DOT reports. Report An Accident. Local News. Traffic Cameras
  2. Live-Traffic-Reports.com is your source for traffic conditions for selected cities along Interstate 4. Live-Traffic-Reports.com offers quick easy access to I-4 traffic maps with real-time traffic information. Our maps shows updates on road construction, traffic accidents, travel delays and the latest traffic information
  3. Save. I-4 isn't that bad west of Disney and east of I-75 unless there is some freak accident. It is simple, avoid rush hour and Friday night traffic. I-275 in Tampa is MUCH worse than I-4 between Disney and Tampa. There is always US 27 to SR 60 if you really like traffic lights. Report inappropriate content
  4. utes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Free Driving Directions, Traffic Reports & GPS Navigation App by Waze. Social GPS, Maps & Traffic
  5. Traffic. Accident on I-95 Northbound at Exit 298 US-1. Intermittent lane closures due to construction work on FL-435 Kirkman Rd both ways between Carrier Dr and FL-408-TOLL East-West Expy Exit 5.
  6. In the 25 years I lived in Tampa, I drove I4 to/from Orlando more times than I could ever possibly count. It's significantly worse in the winter, with tourist traffic. Best case scenario, about 1-1/2 hours, give or take, depending on where in Orlando you're starting from. Absolute worst case scenario, it took me 3-1/2 hours -- but that was one.
  7. I-4 Real-Time Traffic. I-4 Traffic: Accidents, construction projects and rush hour traffic can really put a damper on your vacation. Travel intelligently and arrive on time. We've got real-time traffic conditions for all major cities along Florida's Interstate 4, from Daytona to Tampa. Find out what's happening on the roads right now

I-4 Tampa to Orlando traffic around 4pm, is it that bad

i4 traffic tampa to orlando. Please open a new tab and go to fl511.com. Girl, 17, dies in head-on crash in Orange County . Either day during the week is fine, dont worry about the time, although you will hit traffic in Tampa from 4pm-6pm heading back to Orlando. intrastate U.S. Route in the U.S. state of Florida.The western terminus is at US 19 Alt. The Florida Highway Patrol says it measured. I-4 isn't that bad west of Disney and east of I-75 unless there is some freak accident. It is simple, avoid rush hour and Friday night traffic. I-275 in Tampa is MUCH worse than I-4 between Disney and Tampa.. There is always US 27 to SR 60 if you really like traffic lights I-4 Tampa traffic I-4 Lakeland traffic I-4 Plant City traffic I-4 Davenport traffic I-4 Kissimmee traffic I-4 Orlando traffic I-4 Sanford traffic I-4 Orange City traffic I-4 DeLand traffic I-4 Daytona Beach traffic

Real Time Traffic: Disneyworld, FL The I-4 Exit Guid

The heaviest part of the morning traffic heading west on I-4 from the Daytona area is usually between 6:15 AM and 8:15 AM. The drive from beachside in Daytona to Disney's exits off I-4 takes about 75 to 90 minutes, depending on how heavy that traffic is. To really miss most of it, you really have to leave Daytona around 6:00 AM If I am traveling south on I4 to WDW would a route of 436 to 429 to the Turnpike to I4 be a viable way around Orlando if there was a major rush hour jam up. Report inappropriate content 1-10 of 12 replie

Interstate 4 parallels U.S. 92 eastward from Tampa to Lakeland, with the two running close by through Mango and Plant City. Where I-4 shifts northeast, U.S. 92 stays east, leaving the freeway for Auburndale, Winter Haven and Haines City. U.S. 92 turns north at Haines City along an overlap with U.S. 17 to Kissimmee, but staying somewhat distant from I-4 Florida 511 & Live Traffic. Florida 511 & Live Traffic; Live Construction Cameras; Managing Traffic; Choose Your Commute. Explore Your Options; Pedestrian & Bicyclist Features; News & Media Resources. E-Newsletters; News Releases; Media Kits; Videos; Photos; Renderings; Years in Review; Public Outreach & Education. Workshops/Briefings.

I-4 Orlando, FL Traffic in Real Time - EzeRoa

The 528 Beach Line Expressway runs east from SeaWorld Orlando to I-95 and Cape Canaveral. Interstate 4. Interstate 4 cuts through the state, connecting the Atlantic Coast to the Gulf Coast. I-4 starts at I-95 near Daytona and runs southwest to Tampa, going right through downtown Orlando and the theme-park areas ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - A fatal crash on westbound Interstate 4 in Orange County was causing delays on Friday, according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Troopers said the crash took place on I-4. Live Traffic Reports: Real-Time traffic reports for cities along I-4. Construction, accidents, travel delays, updated every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Here's what Interstate 4 looks like at its eastern terminus with Interstate 95 in Daytona Beach, 132 miles east of Tampa. Instead of ending at Interstate 95, Interstate 4 sheds its interstate status and transitions to an at-grade highway as FL 400 (which, incidentally, is Interstate 4's official Florida DOT designation) from Interstate 95 east to US 1 Traffic is seen along Interstate 4 in the Champions Gate area near Orlando. A portion of the road, between Tampa's central business district and southwest Orlando, is targeted for technological.

Live Traffic Reports: Interstate 4 - Tampa to Daytona

1. On a recent trip, our GPS routed us around I4 traffic into the Dr. Phillips area. You could look on the map and see if that works for your DD. (we were on I4 already though). You can drive all the way to Cocoa and take the Beachline (528) over but that only avoids the early part of I4, not the Orlando piece
  2. I've never found the traffic on the I4 bad enough to find an alternative route - yes it can be busy and a bit slow at times but nothing to worry about and I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to avoid it . Driving from Tampa airport at 5pm a few weeks ago was a bit hairy but nothing to stress about
  3. Check Orlando traffic conditions and traffic cameras. Visit WESH.com to check road conditions
  4. Orlando has the chance of a lifetime: A privately funded fast-rail system that starts in Miami that will connect our airport with Disney World on its way down the Interstate 4 median to Tampa
  5. The Central Florida Expressway Authority agreed to delay indefinitely Brightline's route from Orlando's airport to Disney and Tampa. At issue is whether Brightline can get permission to put.

Orlando to tampa avoiding I4 - Orlando Forum - Tripadviso

Real-Time Traffic: Lakeland, Florida The I-4 Exit Guid

They try to divert traffic on to other roads to relieve congestion on the already congested I-4. FDOT is actually trying to make life better for those of us who are Orlando natives by at least. I-75 Florida real time traffic, road conditions, Florida constructions, current driving time, current average speed and Florida accident reports. Traffic Jam/Road closed/Detour helper I-75 traffic near Tampa. 7.28 mi Exit 275 Traffic. I-75 traffic near Land O'' Lakes. 3.58 mi Exit 279 Traffic. I-75 traffic near Zephyrhills. Interstate 4 is a sore spot for a lot of drivers in Central Florida, and as it turns out the highway was a source of anger in Orlando well before the first car accident ever caused morning delays Download Project Update & Map Handout (PDF) Construction work on the I-4 Ultimate Improvement Project is making great strides toward its end goal of a better I-4. Many features, such as eastbound general use lanes, and interchanges and ramps throughout the work zone, are already in or moving into their final configurations. I-4 has undergone a tremendous transformation over..

And these aren't even the festivals and events at the parks like the Flower and Garden festival or Mardi Gras at Universal.I've learned over the years all the ground street shortcuts to avoid I-4 and if possible using some of the toll highways to avoid I-4 as the traffic is usually 100x better.As far as getting between Tampa and Orlando I've. OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. - The eastbound lanes of Interstate 4 are shut down near Disney World due to an overturned semitruck. Sky 6 video shows traffic backed up on I-4 at World Drive near US-192. I have friends in Tampa. I hate it. I hate visiting or anything. I think Orlando has a much better food scene, better laid back nightlife. Better entertainment except being close to the beach. Everyone bitches about traffic in Orlando but I feel Tampa traffic is much worse. All major roads have 3-4 lanes in each direction and always jammed packed

TAMPA — Transportation planners are preparing to use new technology to try to solve an old problem — traffic crashes and congestion on Interstate 4 between Tampa and Orlando. The state. Driving Directions to Orlando, FL including road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local businesses along the way. Driving Directions to Orlando, FL including road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local businesses along the way. <style type=text/css> @font -face { font-family: mq-icons; src: url. TAMPA, Fla. -- I-4 has been named the most dangerous highway in America by GPS tracking company, Teletrac Navman. Using federal data, they found I-4 is death road with 1.25 fatalities per mile Orlando, Florida - One of a Kind Property. Price: $99,000,000 ($500,000 per acre bulk sale) Will Subdivide. Entitlements: 1,122,216 square feet of retail, 545 Hotel Units, 600 Timeshare Units, 650 Multi Family Units. 198 ± acres. Interstate 4 Tourist Corridor. A truly one of a kind property in the heart of the tourist area in Orlando, Florida

Orlando Live Traffic Conditions - WFT

Gov. Jeb Bush wants to spend an extra $100 million over the next five years to widen Interstate 4 through Polk County, a stretch of road that is getting more crowded each year. The proposal. 130 views. May 21, 2018 08:00am. A 22-year-old FedEx driver was killed in a Tuesday morning crash in Tampa. Crash happened on Interstate 4 FHP says truck's tire blew out 22-year-old killed in crash The Florida Highway Patrol identified the victim as Lazaro Villarreal-Santana

Orlando traffic: Several crashes reported - Orlando Sentinel

I-4 Traffic Cam @ FL-46 | WeatherBug. GroundTruth. For more than 20 years Earth Networks has operated the world's largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and climate networks. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. By integrating our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home. Routine traffic congestion along Interstate 4 through Maitland. 03/20/08. Construction of Interstate 4 occurred between 1958 and 1966. The entire length doubles as hidden State Road 400, with SR 400 extending east from I-95 as an at-grade route to U.S. 1 in Daytona Beach. The St. Johns River Veterans Memorial Bridges at Lake Monroe were built. As Interstate 275 in Tampa is 20 miles long and the interchanges are more numerous than in St. Petersburg, I have broken up the Tampa section of Interstate275Florida.com into two parts: Exits 39 to 45B. Interstate 275 in Tampa from FL 60/Kennedy Blvd. and Tampa International Airport to Interstate 4 in downtown Tampa. Exits 46A to 5

Day 246 - I-4 East and West - Sanford 365

interstate 4 mango address • interstate 4 mango • i 4 east mango • i-4 (tampa to orlando) mango • i-4 west mango • i4 east mango • i4 madness mango • i4 tampa to orlando mango • i4 west mango • i_4 madness !!! mango • interstate 4 mango • traffic jam on i4 mango • interstate 4 village of tampa mang Express Lanes. When the I-4 Ultimate improvement project is complete, express lanes will provide new options on Interstate 4 (I-4) to help get you where you need to go. Two dynamically tolled express lanes will be added in each direction of I-4 to manage traffic efficiently and provide more predictable travel times for Central Florida drivers Help coming to ease traffic congestion on I4 in Walt Disney World area. Help is coming for I4, but we will have to be patient, just like anyone must be lately if they use I4 between Highway 27 and Walt Disney World. Express lanes are going to be added to the entire stretch. This means that in addition to the exist six lanes (three each way. FDOT is turning the area into a new I-4 interchange for SR 535. Interchange meant to improve traffic flow to Disney Springs, nearby outlets. Since the Florida Dept. of Transportation announced it.

Video: Drive from Orlando to Tampa--what's traffic like

From 2004 through 2008, Interstate 4 was the site of 209 fatal traffic accidents, which equaled one fatality for every 1.58 miles. In the years since 2008, safety on Interstate 4 has not much improved. In fact, the stretch of I-4 that covers Seminole County is more fatal than any other stretch of highway in the state It's like Tampa and Orlando are now connected. Traffic engineers classify interstate highways on a level of service scale of A through F, based on congestion levels, Eustace said Driving Directions to Tampa, FL including road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local businesses along the way. Driving Directions to Tampa, FL including road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local businesses along the way. <style type=text/css> @font -face { font-family: mq-icons; src. The traffic is backed up to Exit 101BA/SR-417/CR-46A. The Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) said that two people were transported from the scene with minor injuries. Two trucks are clearing the scene

Is i4 in Florida dangerous? Between 2011 and 2015, more than 150 people died on I-4 between Tampa and Daytona Beach, Florida . Interstate 4 is the deadliest road in the U.S., according to a study produced by Teletrac Navman, a transportation technology company. Is traffic in Orlando bad TAMPA — Transportation planners are preparing to use new technology to try to solve an old problem — traffic crashes and congestion on Interstate 4 between Tampa and Orlando. The state Department of Transportation is designing a corridor management system that will relay real time information directly to motorists about congestion.

The I-4/Selmon Expressway Connector (also known as the Crosstown Connector) is a toll road that carries traffic between Interstate 4, the Selmon Expressway (SR 618), and the Port of Tampa east of Ybor City in the city of Tampa, Florida.It primarily comprises four parallel one-way roadways west of 31st Street, continuously elevated over local streets, railroads, and vacant land, with a SunPass. Interstate 4 (I-4) is an Interstate Highway located entirely within the U.S. state of Florida, maintained by the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT). Spanning 132.298 miles (212.913 km) along a generally southwest-northeast axis, I-4 is entirely concurrent with State Road 400 (SR 400).In the west, I-4 begins at an interchange with I-275 in Tampa 125 views. May 21, 2018 08:00am. A 22-year-old FedEx driver was killed in a Tuesday morning crash in Tampa. Crash happened on Interstate 4 FHP says truck's tire blew out 22-year-old killed in crash The Florida Highway Patrol identified the victim as Lazaro Villarreal-Santana. He was Read More Head east far enough and you'll be in Daytona Beach or even to I-95! Upvote Downvote. Tim Linger May 17, 2012. Been here 100+ times. I-4 runs right thru the middle the downtown. North Orange Ave is the gateway. Upvote Downvote. Angel June 13, 2013. It gets crowded between 5-6:30 pm around downtown area Tech upgrades aim to curb I-4 crashes, congestion between Tampa and Orlando Transportation planners are preparing to use new technology to try to solve an old problem - traffic crashes and congestion on Interstate 4 between Tampa and Orlando

Orlando Sentinel. November 1, 2012 ·. TRAFFIC ALERT: Fatal crash closes I-4 west from Kirkman to Conroy. Orlando Police shut down a stretch of westbound Interstate 4 due to a fatal multi-vehicle crash that could take hours to clear and is causing major backups. orlandosentinel.com TAMPA -- An early Sunday morning crash on I-4 has left one person dead, two others seriously injured, and the driver facing major charges. The Florida Highway Patrol says it measured the speed of a car moving westbound near the Mango Road exit at 111 mph. The sergeant then pulled out to pull over the Hyundai

The Central Florida Expressway Authority agreed to delay indefinitely Brightline's route from Orlando's airport to Disney and Tampa. At issue is whether Brightline can get permission to put. TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) - Congestion at the I-4 and I-275 interchange in downtown Tampa gets worse year after year, clogged with more drivers. According to the most recent traffic-count data, daily traffic. Directions to Resort: From Orlando International Airport - Follow the signs that say Area Attractions on Route 528 West. Follow this route, which is a toll road to Interstate 4 West. Follow I-4 West toward Tampa and take exit 68. Turn right onto Hwy 535 (Apopka Vineland). Turn right off the exit ramp and go through three sets of traffic lights Accident happened on interstate 4 near exit 73 beachline/ sea world traffic jam use sand lake road and Turkey lake road exit 72 to go to sea world area Read More Hit and Run Orlando This segment covers the southern section of Interstate 275 in Tampa from FL 60/Kennedy Blvd. and Tampa International Airport (Exit 39) to the junction of Interstate 4 (Exit 45B) in downtown Tampa which takes motorists across the state of Florida to Lakeland, Orlando and Daytona Beach via an interchange 132 miles to the east at Interstate 95

Turn on to Highway 417 sign posted Interstate 4, ORLANDO & TAMPA. Merge with interstate 4 (I4) sign posted Orlando & Tampa. Follow I4 south to exit 58 sign posted Kissimmee. Turn left on to side road 532 (Champions Gate on Right). Drive straight on for approx. 1.5 miles passing Reunion Resort on your left.. At traffic lights cross Old Lake. I4 traffic - Orlando Forum. United States ; Florida (FL) Central Florida ; Orlando I've worked it out as about 30 miles away from universal boulevard, which is why I'm looking for advice on I4 traffic x. Report inappropriate content . surffishFLA. Orlando. Level Daytona to Tampa and I95 is North to South and can take you the entire. Fatal crash closes I-4 west near SR-528 in Orange County. A fatal crash on westbound Interstate 4 in Orange County was causing delays on Friday, according to the Florida Highway Patrol

I-4 Traffic Florida The I-4 Exit Guid

Of course we have our bottlenecks (I-4/275 junction), but are we that bad in Tampa? Ever drive through Orlando during rush hour? or Washington DC or Study: Traffic in Tampa fifth worst in nation (Orlando: living, moving) - Tampa Bay - Florida (FL) -Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater - City-Data Foru John Young Parkway. I-4 Ultimate does not include a reconstruction of the Interstate 4 (I-4) interchange with John Young Parkway because previous construction in 2007 prepared the interchange to accommodate the I-4 Ultimate express lanes.Crews are constructing the express lanes in the center of I-4 over John Young Parkway to help keep traffic moving during peak travel times

i4 traffic tampa to orlando - nubedeideas

It's also 1 hour without traffic to downtown Orlando and 40 minutes without traffic to downtown Tampa. Throw in traffic and you are talking a lot longer. 12-12-2018, 11:03 A UCF Fans Head to Tampa for Annual War on I-4. By Matt Fernandez Orange County. PUBLISHED 7:05 PM ET Nov. 27, 2020. PUBLISHED November 27, 2020 @7:05 PM. SHARE. ORLANDO, Fla. — Friday was the. Fast and Affordable Bus Service. RedCoach Express is an affordable and eco-friendly way to travel faster to mid-distance routes like Tampa to Orlando for a fraction of the cost.. Our smaller busses are designed for everyday commuters and is considered the most reliable and comfortable way to travel for your regular transportation needs I'll personally kiss the ass of anybody who can go from inside orlando city limits to inside of Tampa city limits between 8am and 8pm except sunday without using the shoulder on I4 in 1.5hours. . Anybody who suggests you can hasn't done so in a wh.. ORLANDO, Fla. - The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating a fatal crash on Interstate 4 in Orlando that shut down lanes for several hours on Friday. Troopers say the crash involved a 1999 Ford.

960x480-south-padre-island-texas-i4 | The I-4 Exit Guide

Tips for a One-Way Road Trip from Orlando to Tampa. The drive from Orlando to Tampa is a brief one. You need less than 2 hours to complete the trip if you are lucky enough to avoid rush hour traffic. Because you're traveling between 2 cities, you'll need to add extra time if you plan to drive during morning or evening rush hours Alerts. If you don't have a My Florida 511 account, click here to sign up for personalized alerts. Jacksonville: US-17 / North Main Street between East 1st Street and East State Street is closed in both directions due to construction. Use caution in the area and seek an alternate route. Collins Avenue northbound is northbound is closed in. Interstate 4 I-4 highlighted in red Route information Maintained by FDOT Length 132.298 mi (212.913 km) Existed 1959-present Major junctions West end I-275 in Tampa SR 618 in Tampa I-75 near Brandon SR 570 in Lakeland SR 417 in Celebration SR 528 in Williamsburg Florida's Turnpike / SR 408 in Orlando SR 417 in Sanford East end I-95 / SR 400 in Daytona Beach Location Counties Hillsborough.

And if they really had an understanding of how Orlando traffic worked before they started. After this latest goof and so many beforehand, I'm guessing no. What I'm talking about is the decision to make both entrances at the busy 434 and I4 intersection coming from Longwood, a right turn 2010 Tampa-Orlando rail alignment, primarily along Interstate-4 Fast forward to April 2009 when President Obama announced his high-speed rail initiative. Florida freshened up the plans from earlier in the decade and reevaluated the environmental impact statements (instead of having to start from scratch) Traffic is seen along Interstate 4 in the Champions Gate area near Orlando. The 132-mile road, which stretches from Tampa to Daytona Beach, tops the list of most dangerous highways since 2010. Driving takes from 90 minutes to three hours, depending on traffic. A Brightline ride would take one hour, guaranteed, he said. O'Malley, however, said the price for Orlando to Tampa passes hasn.

Interstate 4 ( I-4) is an Interstate Highway in the U.S. state of Florida. It travels in the southwest/northeast axis traveling through central Florida cities including Tampa (starting at I-275), Orlando (interchanging with Florida's Turnpike), and Daytona Beach (ending at I-95). I-4 is known to Floridians to have a service linking to Walt. A Tampa woman on probation for a 2014 traffic fatality was arrested Sunday after a deadly high-speed crash off Interstate 4 in Hillsborough County, authorities said. The crash happened at about 1. During the week there's traffic into Orlando on I4. If your cruise is on a weekend as long as you leave early you won't hit much traffic going east thru the attractions area and should be fine. It starts to back up by 930-10 so l would leave by 7 - 730 if you want to get to the ship early

Also, Interstate 4 is the only toll-free freeway in the Orlando area, and is the Orlando area's largest traffic artery. Route Tampa area . See also: Hillsborough County. Exit 0 — Interstate 275 — The western terminus provides access south to Tampa CBD, airport, & Pinellas County The first traffic crash occurred about 4:30 a.m. Sunday when an unidentified vehicle went out of control and collided with a concrete barrier wall, according to a Florida Highway Patrol media alert Between the amusement park madness of Orlando and Tampa, unexpected respite can be found just off traffic-choked Interstate 4 in Central Florida. More than respite, the Polk Museum of Art in. TAMPA, Fla. - The northbound exit ramp for Interstate 75 from Interstate 4 is closed following a fire. The view from SkyFOX shows fire crews continuing to douse hot spots. A garbage truck was at the scene, but the smoke and flames appeared to be coming from a pile of trash behind the parked vehicle. All traffic remained blocked on the ramp Interstate 4 ends in the Tampa area. This road actually heads north / south. Kriston Jeffrey May 28, Terrible traffic around this area during rush hour! 45 Photos. Related Searches interstate 4 west orlando • 27 south to i-4 west orlando • 27 south to i4 west orlando • driving with a maniac on 4 west orlando • i -4 west orlando.

Stopped here on the way home from Orlando. My car told me it needed gas and I was only happy to get off I4 and out of the traffic that was nearly at a standstill. The pumps are clean and neat, the gas on the day that I pumped was $2.59 a gallon for regular and I was able to fill up without any issue or wait interstate 4 seffner • die 4 eb seffner • i-4 (tampa to orlando) seffner • i-4 e seffner • i-4 east seffner • i-4 east bound (orlando) seffner • i-4 east to orlando seffner • i-4 fml seffner • i-4 mm11 wb seffner • i-4 traffic seffner • i-4 west seffner • interstate 4 bloomingdale ridge seffne We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us

Seaworld- Orlando, FL | The I-4 Exit Guide

I-4 Florida Traffic Road Conditions - Roadno

Interstate 4 (I-4) is an intrastate Interstate Highway in the U.S. state of Florida. Located entirely in the Sunshine State, I-4 travels in the physical southwest/northeast axis passing through the central Florida cities including Tampa, Brandon, Plant City, Polk City, Lakeland, Kissimmee, Orlando, Winter Park, Altamonte Springs, Sanford, Deltona, Orange City, DeLand, and Daytona Beach. I-4. Tampa is served by several national bus companies. Tampa's Greyhound station is at 610 Polk Street in downtown Tampa, from which it has several daily routes to nearby towns as well as to Orlando, Miami, and points beyond. Megabus, a low-cost carrier runs buses from Tampa to both Orlando and Miami OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. - Two people were killed overnight Monday in a crash on Interstate 4 after their vehicle struck a steel pole, according to troopers with the Florida Highway Patrol Dec 23, 2019 · According to a FHP news release, an unknown light-colored sedan was traveling east on Interstate 4 at 2:05 p. Only three cities are incorporated in Hillsborough County — Plant City, Tampa and Temple Terrace. Visit the nearest location to you in Land O'Lakes or Plant City, FL for your next equipment purchase Aquatica Orlando Named Best Outdoor Waterpark in the Country by USA Today. For the second time in recent years, Aquatica Orlando has claimed the top spot in the USA Today 10Best Reader's poll. The park took the top honor in 2021 beating out the competition and solidifying the waterpark's reputation as the best waterpark in the United States

I-4/Selmon Expressway Connector - WikipediaRomantic Weekend Getaway in Orlando at the Loews PortofinoCurbman Inc