Home

Ford Escape towing capacity

The 2021 Ford Escape is one of the most capable one in its class that offers a total towing capacity of 2750 lbs. and has a Payload capacity of - lbs. However, it falls short of the 2021 Kia Sorento that boasts a segment-leading towing figure of 3500 lbs. and payload capacity of 1521 - 1537 lbs Maximum payload and towing capabilities are for properly equipped base vehicles with required equipment and a 150-lb. driver and vary based on cargo, vehicle configuration, accessories and number of passengers. See label on door jamb for carrying capacity of a specific vehicle. Horsepower, torque, payload and towing are independent attributes and may not be achieved simultaneously. For additional information, see your Ford Dealer Escape Titanium with its 2.0L EcoBoost ® engine has a maximum towing capacity of 3,500 lbs. when equipped with the Class II Trailer Tow Package. The standard 1.5L EcoBoost ® engine, when properly equipped, can tow up to 2,000 lbs When it comes to towing and hauling capacity, the 2021 Ford Escape hybrid SUV takes the last spot in its class. It has a total towing capacity of 1500 lbs. and a maximum payload capacity of - lbs. which is the lowest in the segment

2021 Ford Escape Towing Capacity CarIndigo

The 2015 Ford Escape has a towing capacity of 1,500 to 3,500 pounds, depending on how big the engine is and whether an optional tow package is added. When calculating how much a trailer weighs, it is important to factor in everything inside the trailer, including fluids and cargo View Our Ford Escape Inventory 2018 Escape Towing Capacity Depending on which engine you choose, the 2018 Escape can provide you with a max tow rating ranging between 907 kilograms on the 1.5L EcoBoost® engine, and 1,587 kilograms with the 2.0L EcoBoost

Thankfully the Ford Escape breaks from the mold and much like the other vehicles in the Ford lineup, the 2014 Ford Escape towing capacity is one of the best on the market. When properly equipped, the 2014 Ford Escape is able to pull anything up to 3,500 pounds without a hitch—figuratively speaking, of course Ford Escape Towing Capacity Table - 2009-2018. The following table contains the maximum trailer weight (towing capacity) recommended for a Ford Escape for every model year 2009 and after. Use the drop downs to find a particular year, trim or engine. We have provided a link to the source of each rating - typically the owner's manual 2013 Escape SE turbo 2.0L with factory towing. I have been able to tow my 18 foot 2000 pound boat dual axle no brakes trailer up and down the hills, 150 miles each way to the beach no problem at all. I get 10-12 MPG. I rarely tow the boat and it is for sale. I tow my family camper which is a single axle with brakes and comes in at 3000 pounds

2021 Ford® Escape SUV Capability Feature

An available Class II Trailer Tow Package makes it possible to bring your biggest toys along for the journey. Generous cargo capacity inside its premium interior help illustrate why drivers continue to choose the Ford Escape. Ford Escape. 2.5L i-VCT (FWD) 1.5L EcoBoost (4WD) 2.0L EcoBoost (4WD) Curb Weight (lbs) 3,542. 3,668 The 2018 Ford Escape towing capacity show that this capable SUV is able to tow up to 3,500 pounds. That's enough to tow a small boat or trailer out to Waterloo New Reservoir. The Ford Escape trim levels influence how much you're able to tow, so explore this towing guide from Auffenberg Ford Belleville today. How Much Can a Ford Escape Tow The Ford Escape towing capacity varies, depending on how you outfit your midsize SUV and which engine you choose. The base level 2.5L 4-cylinder engine can tow 1,500 pounds. The 1.5L EcoBoost® can effectively tow 2,000 pounds. The 2.0L EcoBoost® engine brings the most towing abilities to the table with a capacity of 3,500 pounds The 2.0L EcoBoost® engine allows the Escape to tow up to 3,500 pounds, whether you decide on front-wheel or all-wheel drive. Meanwhile, the 1.5L EcoBoost® engine can provide a Ford Escape towing capacity of up to 2,000 pounds, and even models with the hybrid and plug-in hybrid powertrains can tow up to 1,500 pounds A high-strength steel fully boxed ladder frame and high-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloy body save weight and add capability, helping F-150 tow up to 13,000 lbs. and deliver a best-in-class payload rating of 3,270 lbs. The staggered rear outboard shocks help provide additional driving stability

Check Out Our Escape Towing Web Page:http://www.richmondfordlincoln.com/ford-towing/ford-escape-towing-capacity-richmond-va.htmPlease Like and Subscribe for. Need MPG information on the 2012 Ford Escape? Visit Cars.com and get the latest information, as well as detailed specs and features

2021 Ford Escape hybrid SUV Towing Capacity CarIndigo

1. Pittsville Ford is your source for information on 2022 Ford Maverick towing capacity specs, interior amenities, and capability and performance ratings, highlighted by its hybrid nature. This innovator mixes up the truck scene with an affordable starting price and excellent fuel economy, based on the Ford Escape and Ford Bronco architecture
  2. What makes the Ford Escape's 3,500-pound towing capacity possible? Let's take a closer look! 2.0L EcoBoost® Engine. This state-of-the-art, turbocharged, direct-injection engine generates up to 250 horsepower at 5,500 RPM and up to 280 lb-ft of torque at 3,000 RPM. Class II Trailer Tow Package. This package includes features like trailer.
  3. The Ford Escape has a towing capacity from 1000 lbs and 3500 lbs depending on the trim and model year. All towing capacities are braked capacities. This means that the trailer being towed has a braking system installed to assist the vehicle braking system. The towing capacities for trailers without brakes will be much less

2020 Ford Escape Class II Trailer Tow Package. To maximize your new SUV's towing potential, it's crucial that it's properly equipped. When paired with the 2.0L EcoBoost® engine, the 2020 Escape is standardly paired with necessary towing equipment thanks to the Class II Trailer Tow Package 2018 Escape Towing Capacity. Depending on which engine you choose, the 2018 Escape can provide you with a max tow rating ranging between 907 kilograms on the 1.5L EcoBoost® engine, and 1,587 kilograms with the 2.0L EcoBoost. The 1.5L will also be able to provide you with up to 179 horsepower and an estimated 7.7L/100 km on the highway

How Much Can You Tow with a 2019 Ford Escape? Mike

1. Just because you're towing a 3200lb. boat with your Escape without the factory tow package doesn't mean you're doing it legally. I'm not saying that it won't tow it, or it won't tow it safely, all I'm saying is according to the Ford Escape owners manual graph on page 179 you are not doing it legally. Mark
  2. The 2008 Escape V6 appears to be rated at 3500 lbs if it has the towing package installed. The tow package may or may not include an external tranny cooler, so that's not a reliable indicator. Per the ford 2008 Towing Guide, such a cooler is standard with an Escape V6 anyway. Escapes with the 4 cylinder are limited to 1500 lbs
  3. Ford retains same towing capacity as the 2013 Escape's V-6 powered predecessor with more torque and better efficiency with 2.0 EcoBoost
  4. um, P235/55 R1 7 Largest 19 -in . premium painted alu

How much can the 2017 Ford Escape tow

1. I have a 2006 Escape with the 3.0 V6. It did not include the towing package at purchase. I have put a class 3 hitch on it and a light cable. What I need to know is what else do I need to add to get the 3500 pound towing capacity. I have heard of a heavy duty flasher relay that replaces the..
  2. I have a 2013 Escape 2.0L with the class III hitch. I am interested in a 166 Retro Riverside RV camper and am concerned with the escapes towing capacity. The three Ford limits are A) 3500 lb max load, B) 350 lb tongue weight C) 30 sq ft frontal area. The camper weighs 2500 lbs, has a 260 lb tongue weight
  3. The 2021 Ford Escape plug-in hybrid SUV gets a 2.5-liter Inline 4 under the hood that makes 165 hp @ 6250 rpm and 155 lb.-ft. @ 4000 rpm of torque. The truck can tow a total of 1500 lbs. and has a Payload capacity of - lbs., that means, you can tow your everyday gigs with comfort and ease. 2021 Ford Escape plug-in hybrid SUV Towing Capacity

An available Class II Trailer Tow Package will allow you to bring along even your largest toys on the journey, and a spacious cargo capacity inside its premium interior is another key reason why drivers continue to choose the Ford Escape. Here at your local Ford dealer in NJ, we invite you to check out the Ford Escape towing capacity The 2021 Ford Escape lineup offers five engines from which to choose, including a hybrid and a plug-in hybrid. Whether you opt for the standard front-wheel drive (FWD) or available all-wheel drive (AWD), the new Escape delivers a robust towing capacity, which will come in handy if you wish to haul a boat or trailer on your next adventure outside of Halifax If you are thinking about towing a trailer with a 2002 Ford Escape then it is important to know what your tow capacity is for your Escape. Based on the Ford owner's manual the tow capacity for a 2002 Ford Escape is: Notes: Requires Class II trailer towing package. Tow rating without towing package is 2000 pounds The hitches available for the 2005 Ford Escape like part # 75751 will not increase the towing capacity of the Ford. From what I can tell from my research the 2005 Ford Escape XLT 3.0L V6 can tow up to 3,500 lbs according to the owner's manual

kklblue said: I have a 2013 Ford Escape 1.6L Ecoboost with 4WD. When I bought it I had told them I wanted a vehicle to tow a small pop up camper. Unfortunately the vehicle they had me test drive and the vehicle I ended up purchasing were different. When I was checking it, says that my vehicle has a capacity of 2000 lbs with a class 2 hitch Ford Escape Towing Assistance. Towing packages are available with the Escape if towing is something essential for you. If you plan on towing more than 2,000 pounds to take advantage of that 3,500-pound limit, you should seriously consider the class II Trailer Tow Package. In fact, towing more than 2,000 pounds without it could void your warranty

Can a Ford Escape Tow an RV Trailer? Drivin' & Vibin

1. The 2019 Ford Escape towing capacity is pretty great, but this compact SUV has even more to offer, such as 68.0 cubic feet of total cargo space and the ability to comfortably seat up to five passengers. With all seats upright, the cargo bay of the Escape offers 34.0 cubic feet of cargo space, meaning you'll have plenty of room whether you.
  2. Ford Escape Towing Capacity If you're looking for a Ford SUV that delivers outstanding towing capability in Ithaca, Elmira, and Cortland, consider the all-new, fully redesigned 2020 Ford Escape. The Escape is the versatile SUV that can take you around the region in style, but also provide towing prowess you'll be happy to show off
  3. The 2020 Ford Escape gets a 1.5-liter Inline 3 under the hood that makes 181 hp and 177 lbs.-ft. of torque. The truck can tow a total of 3500 lbs. and has a Payload capacity of - lbs., that means, you can tow your everyday gigs with comfort and ease
  4. The standard engine of the Ford Escape is the 1.5L EcoBoost®. It generates 181 horsepower and 190 lb-ft of torque. Plus, it's partnered up with an 8-speed automatic transmission. This configuration has a maximum towing capacity of 2,000 pounds, so you'll be able to tow a couple personal watercrafts or a small utility trailer

From the research I did, I found that the towing capacity of your 2014 Ford Escape is 3,500 lbs. That number may be dependent on the engine or drivetrain on your Escape. You will want to check with your dealership to make sure you have that capacity for towing. For your Escape Titanium I recommend part # 75751 The towing capacity for the 2016 Ford Edge's ranged from 2,000 lbs.-3,500 lbs., pretty standard metrics for the newer models. 2016 Chart. 2015 Models: The 2015 Edge had similar specs to the 2016 model, but there was a footnote about the lower capacity on models equipped with the 2.7L engine having a lower capacity if equipped with 20″ wheels I looked up the towing capacity of your 2015 Ford Escape Titanium 2.0 Turbo and it has a capacity of 3,500 lbs so a 1,900 lb boat and trailer wouldn't be an issue at all. The factory trailer anti-sway feature that your vehicle lacks is not something you have to have. You'll do just fine without it. For a hitch I recommend the Draw Tite # 75782.

Towing Guides - Ford Motor Compan

1. The 2021 Ford® Escape S comes with standard front-wheel drive & optional AWD with AWD Disconnect. Plus, explore the standard 1.5L EcoBoost® engine, electric parking brake, curve control & more
  2. Besides the engine options, the Ford Escape towing capacity can be enhanced by utilizing the Trailer Tow Package. The towing features include a 4-pin trailer wiring harness, a hitch receiver, and trailer sway control to increase the stability, making towing for work or play easier
  3. um heads; 3.0L Duratec DOHC V-6, alu
  4. Explore the 2020 Ford Escape in detail and get answers to your towing capacity, MPG & cargo capacity questions pertaining to this fantastic SUV. For more information or a test drive, call or visit us today
  5. The Ford Escape braked towing capacity starts from 1000kg. Look through all the Ford Escape Models to find the exact towing capacity for your vehicle
  6. Detailed specs and features for the Used 2004 Ford Escape including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more
  7. Need MPG information on the 2008 Ford Escape? Visit Cars.com and get the latest information, as well as detailed specs and features

The 2020 Ford Escape braked towing capacity starts from 1200kg. Look through all the Ford Escape Models to find the exact towing capacity for your vehicle Overview Specifications 2007 Ford Escape Hybrid Specifications BODY Construction Unitized welded steel body Final Assembly Location Claymoco, Mo. POWERTRAIN AND CHASSIS GASOLINE ENGINE Duratec 23, I-4 Type 2.3-liter Atkinson cycle Configuration Cast Iron block and aluminum heads Valvetrain DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder with direct acting mechanical buckets Bore x stroke 3.44 x 3.70 read mor Need MPG information on the 2011 Ford Escape? Visit Cars.com and get the latest information, as well as detailed specs and features The Ford Escape towing capacity specs are impressive, but it's thanks to specialized towing features that hooking up your trailer is a cinch. With a range of advanced features designed to keep you in control, towing on the Boyd roads is easier than ever with the Escape

How much can the 2020 Ford Escape tow? Jack Demmer For

2010 Ford Escape Towing Capacity. When properly equipped, a 2010 Escape has a 3,500-pound tow rating, which is notable for an SUV this size. 2010 Escape Interior How Many People Does the 2010. Tow Like the Pros With Ford Technology. Power, Quality, Reliability And Capability. The Super Duty Chassis Cab brings Built Ford Tough® attributes and features to take on the most hard-line towing jobs and aggressive payloads. Purpose built Ford powertrains help deliver impressive fuel economy and torque. With a maximum towing capacity. When properly equipped, Escape has a maximum towing capacity of 3,500 pounds. Ride and Handling . The 2004 Ford Escape is a versatile, compact SUV that is responsive and fun to drive. Escape combines convenience and comfort with a unibody design for refined passenger car-like ride and handling Showing the 2006 Ford Escape 4dr 2.3L XLS Manual View local inventory. Key Specs. 4-door. 5 seats. 153.0-hp, 2.3-liter, 4 Cylinder Engine (Gasoline Fuel) 0 combined MPG

Overview Pricing Powertrain Design Safety Specifications 2005 FORD ESCAPE SPECIFICATIONS SPECIFICATIONS DIMENSIONS AND CAPACITIES Overall Length 174.9 Overall Width 70.1 Overall Height 69.7 Wheelbase 103.1 Track, Front/Rear 61.3/60.9 Fuel Capacity 16.5 gal Oil Capacity Duratec 23 4.5 qt Duratec 30 6.0 qt Coolant Capacity Duratec 23 5.3/6.4 qt (manual/automatic) Duratec 30 10.6 qt INTERIOR. Ford Escape 2008, Class 3 Round Exposed Rear Trailer Hitch with 2 Receiver Opening by CURT®. Color: Black. Limited Lifetime. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 3500 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 350 lbs, 5000/500 lbs Weight Capacity... $175.13 - $190.38. CURT® Class 3 Towing Starter Kit for 2 Receivers

Detailed specs and features for the Used 2019 Ford Escape SEL including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more Maximum towing capacity (properly equipped) 1,000. Base curb weight . 3,610 FWD 3,775 4WD WARRANTY INFORMATION : Warranty. 3-year, 36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper 8-year, 100,000-mile unique hybrid components . Specifications subject to change. See media.ford.com for the latest updates Ford SUV Towing Capacity Towing Capacity of the 2020 Ford Escape. You'll be able to tow up to 3,500 lbs. with the 2020 Ford Escape with the 2.0L EcoBoost® I4 engine under the hood. The Ford Escape can tow personal watercraft or a lightweight travel trailer with ease Ford Escape Engines Max Towing Capacity; 2.5L I4 Hybrid / PHEV: 1,500 lbs: 1.5L EcoBoost I3: 2,000 lbs: 2.0L EcoBoost I4: 3,500 lbs: Ford EcoSport Towing Capacity. Featuring subcompact maneuverability and outstanding efficiency, the Ford EcoSport is the city-sized crossover that's ready to help you explore thanks to available Intelligent Four.

Ford Escape Tow Rating. The amount that Aloha drivers can expect to tow depends on which Ford Escape engine they select. Minimum Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds with a 2.5L Duratec 4-cylinder engine rated at 168 hp and 170 lb-ft of torque; Maximum Towing Capacity: 3,500 pounds hauled by a 2.0L EcoBoost® engine rated at 245 hp and 275 lb-ft of torque. Towing Capacity of the 2019 Ford Edge. The Ford Edge is available with three dynamic engine options that provide a range of power and efficiency. When properly equipped, the 2019 Ford Edge can tow up to 5,000 lbs. Towing specs for the 2019 Ford Edge are as follows: 2.0L Turbocharged EcoBoost® I4 - Up to 3,500 lbs. 3.5L V6 - Up to 3,500 lbs I checked the owners manual for the 2007 Ford Escape and found that models that have the 2.5 liter motor can tow a maximum of 1,500 pounds and the maximum frontal area of the trailer can be up to 24 square feet. If your Escape does not already have the factory hitch you can use # 13650. This is a 2 inch trailer hitch and even though it is rated. The 2020 Ford Escape is a versatile SUV that combines a compact design with big performance, but just how much power does the Escape bring to the Wichita roads? The 2020 Ford Escape towing capacity ranges from 1,500 to 3,500 pounds - depending on your configuration. Learn all about the specs and features behind this popular vehicle at Don Hattan Dealerships, and start planning your test drive 2020 FORD ESCAPE ENGINE 1.5-liter EcoBoost 2.0-liter EcoBoost 2.5-liter FHEV 2.5-liter PHEV S, SE, SEL SEL, Titanium SE Sport, Titanium SE, SEL, Titanium Configuration Aluminum block and head, I-3 Aluminum block and head, I-4 Aluminum block and head, Atkinson-cycle I-4 Aluminum block and head, Atkinson-cycle I-4 Manufacturing location Chihuahua.

2019 Escape Towing Capabilities. The Ford Escape engine that you select will determine the amount that you can tow around Rogers. The 2019 Escape towing capacities are as follows: Minimum Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds with a 2.5L Duratec 4-cylinder engine. Maximum Towing Capacity: 3,500 pounds hauled by a 2.0L EcoBoost® engine The factory towing package increases the towing capacity to 3500 lbs, mainly because it includes a transmission cooler as part of the package, Self installed towing packages, even those installed by the dealers, don't have the additional transmission cooler, so, if you're interested in the Escape, I would recommend looking for a Titanium 2.0. The 2020 Ford Escape can tow up to 3,500 pounds. That's enough power to bring a trailer on your next trip or haul a couple jet skis or a fishing boat to the water. To give you that kind of towing capacity, it runs on a 2.0L EcoBoost® engine that gets up to 250 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque. However, the base engine can also tow up to. 2017 Ford Escape towing capacity. I moving across country in a few months and figured it's way cheaper to installed a towing hitch and rent a trailer for my move. However UHaul's smallest trailer weighs 890lb empty which eats up almost half of my escapes 2000lb pulling weight limit. I spoke to someone at my local dealership and he kind of. My Ford dealer says they can put one it but have to remove the bumper to do so and want $650.00 to do it. Can one be installed for less without removing the bumper. I thought all Escape V6's with the tow package had a transmission cooler as standard equipment. My 2007 V6 LTD does

Video: 2012 Ford Escape Tow Capacity - Trailers

Towing capacity. A small SUV that's big in utility. Extra power and ability there for when you need it, whether you're moving houses or travelling with a boat. The Escape 2.0L Petrol AWD can tow up to 1800kg maximum-braked-towing-capacity Heavy-Duty Payload Package and 18 heavy-duty wheels. Not shown. Class is full-size pickups under 8,500-lb. GVWR based on Ford segmentation. 1 Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, based on Ford segmentation. 3 TOWING CAPABILITY 13,200 lbs.4 PAYLOAD CAPACITY AVAILABLE BEST-IN-CLASS 3,270 lbs.5 CARGO BOX VOLUME 77.4 cu. ft. (8' BOX Find out the information about towing-capacity specifications for Ford Escape 2005 as well as brake type, ground clearance, transmission and much more When your 2020 Ford Escape in MD is equipped with the 2.0L EcoBoost® turbocharged engine and Class II Trailer Tow Package, it has a maximum towing capacity of 3,500 lbs., perfect for taking your small boat to the water. The 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid boasts the 2.5L iVCT Atkinson-cycle hybrid engine, and it generates an EPA-estimated 44 MPG in.

What Is the Towing Capacity of a Ford Escape

Escape Towing Capacity. When properly equipped and outfitted with its 2.0-liter EcoBoost engine and AWD, this SUV can tow up to 3,500 pounds. Read more about performance » Escape Reliability Is the Ford Escape Reliable? The 2021 Escape has a predicted reliability score of 72 out of 100 The 2017 Ford Escape braked towing capacity starts from 1500kg. Look through all the Ford Escape Models to find the exact towing capacity for your vehicle

What is the Towing Capacity of the 2018 Ford Escape

2014 Ford Escape Specs & Performance Utility 4D SE 4WD Specifications and Pricing . CHANGE CAR COMPARE Values Max Towing Capacity 2. 2,000 lbs Drivetrain. Drivetrain. Four Wheel Drive Transmission 6-Speed Automatic W/Selectshift (Standard). You are viewing 2019 Ford Escape Titanium Towing Capacity Dimensions, picture size 741x494 posted by admin at January 31, 2018. Don't forget to browse another image in the related category or you can browse our other interesting image that we have At the Titanium level, the Escape has a maximum towing capacity of an estimated 3,500 lbs with the 2.0L EcoBoost and Class II Trailer Tow Package when properly equipped;2 the CR-V can tow an estimated 1,500 pounds with the 2.4L inline-four engine when properly equipped. Detailed specs and features for the Used 2005 Ford Escape including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more

2017 Ford Escape Specs. Exterior Colors: See how they look. Four Wheel Drive. Automatic Transmission. MPG: 22 City / 28 Hwy. Body Style: Sport Utility. Trim: Titanium 4WD The 2021 Ford Bronco Sport has a maximum towing capacity of 2,000 pounds when using the standard 1.5L EcoBoost engine. Those who would opt for the 2.0L EcoBoost engine will be able to lug up to.

2014 Ford Escape Among the Most Capable Crossovers

military-grade aluminum alloy body save weight and add capability, helping F-150 tow up to 13,200 lbs. and deliver a best-in-class payload rating of 3270 lbs. The staggered rear outboard shocks help provide additional driving stability. Exceptional space, power and towing capacity make F-150 the preferred choice for towing and hauling Detailed specs and features for the Used 2010 Ford Escape including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more Find Ford Escape at the lowest price . We have 139 listings for 2010 Ford Escape Towing Capacity, from $3,69 Fastest shipping available and a lowest price 2016 Ford Escape trailer hitch guarantee. Expert lifetime technical support on all purchases. Complete 2016 Ford Escape Trailer Hitch installation instructions and customer reviews. Call 800-298-1624 to place your order or order online at etrailer.com Detailed specs and features for the Used 2011 Ford Escape Limited including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more

New 2021 Ford F-450 Specs, Towing Capacity, Diesel | FORDRav4 Towing, really??? - The Hull Truth - Boating andUsed 2014 Ford Escape for sale - Pricing & Features | Edmunds2015 Ford Super Duty Truck Towing Capacity Information2013-2019 Ford Escape: engines, fuel economy, 4WD systemFord Explorer Sport Trac Review - Research New & Used Ford2022 Mitsubishi Outlander Phev Sport Towing CapacityFuture Car: 2020 Ford Bronco | The Daily Drive | Consumer

Find the engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance and more for the 2015 Ford Escape Utility 4D Titanium 4WD. Autos Motorcycles RVs Boats Classic Cars Manufactured Homes Max Towing Capacity 2. 2,000 lbs Drivetrain. Drivetrain. Four Wheel Drive. Find the engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance and more for the 2013 Ford Escape Utility 4D SEL 4WD. Autos Motorcycles RVs Boats Classic Cars Manufactured Homes Max Towing Capacity 2. 2,000 lbs Drivetrain. Drivetrain. All Wheel Drive. 2002 Ford Escape Specifications POWERTRAIN Powertrain/Chassis EPA Class SUV Drivetrain Layout Front or four-wheel drive Engine Type 2.0L Zetec DOHC I-4 3.0L Duratec DOHC V-6 Valvetrain 4 valves per cylinder 4 valves per cylinder Bore/Stroke (in.) 3.39 x 3.52 3.5 x 3.13 Displacement cu. in. (cc) 121 (1893) 180 (2950) Compression Ratio 9.6:1 10.0:1 Horsepower read mor Clever, intuitive, and ever so good-looking, the Ford Escape will be the first Ford SUV to be made available with a plug-in hybrid alternative. Eco-Friendly Power. Beautifully designed and remarkably efficient. Choose between the Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid engine or the fuel efficient 2.0L EcoBoost TM petrol engine. Eco-Friendly Power As a matter of fact, many fans hoped for a standard AWD setup. One step at a time, Ford returned its Escape model on the path of electrification. The plug-in hybrid system will combine 2.5-liter gasoline with an electric motor. Escape PHEV will take around 3.5 hours to fully recharge and this SUV can tow up to 4900 pounds